7 Life Hacks That Will Give You Super Powers
- The power of Twitter. If you are not happy with a company for whatever reason, tweet them. They will reply back within 15 minutes because you have shared something negative for the public to see. I once got sent to two different managers at my bank and nothing got resolved. I tweeted the bank and not only did I get the problem solved, I also got a letter from the regional vice-president explaining what happen. (Most likely not him)
- Coursera.Free online University. You can take online courses for free from top universities around the world. Harvard, Yale, Oxford and so on. It’s a nonprofit organization and in partnership with hundreds of top schools. Their long term mission is to make education a human right.
- Nexus 5 costs 1/2 of Galaxy S5 and the performance differences are barely noticeable.
- Get LinkedIn.Com. Even if you are currently employed get linked in. You will get job offers often. Connections are always a plus and you never know when you may need them.
- Make the sales person put in a lot of work and then walk away last minute because of price. What happens when you give a toy to a kid and than you take it away? The kid will most likely cry and try to get his toy back. The sales person will d the same thing to get the sale.
__6. Shop for houses in winter. It is better to buy a house in the winter because people don’t like to leave the house
____much in the cold. When you find a house that you like you will not be bidding with many people.
- When canceling a service and they ask you why, say that you are leaving the country. They won’t even bother with you.